Popular Posts
This is what it looks like when you live in a large family…
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
A big random post! ππ©·π (Havilah’s cobbler, pics, animals…)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Disqualifications -in a guy- that are a turn- off…
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Pics from this week/ name my new hen! π©·
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps











Haha! Totally remember the whole “set up shop” thing! Remember when we’d be driving on a rainy day and we would see who could wave their arms to the windshield wipers the longest? π Oh my! How stupid. So many memories with you cRaZy sisters! π
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah! That was so hilarious! We would be sore the next day! π
Deleteπ©΅π Cute memories. I can remember seeing a picture of one of those big ships with a swimming pool on it and thinking that the ship had a big hole through it and that the sea came up through the hole to form the swimming pool. No, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me now either. π
ReplyDeleteThat’s so funny! Sounds just like something a kid would think! π Thanks for sharing! π©·
DeleteI didn't just try cat food, I liked it π«£ and some dog treats π«£π«£ I have way more embarrassing stories but I won't share them lol.
ReplyDeleteYeah, me too! I remember thinking that it tasted pretty good! So odd! π (Although I never tried dog treats, but that’s cause we didn’t have a dog at the time…)
Delete