Funny moments! 😁

 


Comments

  1. So hilarious! I wouldn’t be surprised if they did start putting peanuts in the deluxe kind. Bees are pretty scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Well, my dear Grace, you threw a waaay bigger “conniption fit” at TSC about that little bee than me yesterday! You try putting your head down a crevice and suddenly a filthy bee flies up at your face! I screamed for a very good reason! (Oh, and y’all kept tickling my neck and freaking me out!) 😅 Funny stuff though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Very funny, Faith! That’s normal when it comes to bees! 😁

      Delete
  3. Funny girls! I like seeing y’all talk to each other! I put words in my pet’s mouths too. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first story is really funny 😁 I actually had a bee trying to get into my window too, when stopped at a stop light, this week. Another time a giant wasp was in the back INSIDE the car while I was driving, so I had to pull over quickly to get the evil thing out. I can tolerate the bees when they aren't in my face (I think they are rather cute and useful) but wasps are pure evil.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your input means a lot! 🙂

Popular Posts