Wow. It’s been a good week! I am so sore right now! Monday, I did some remodeling, intense exercise/ jogging and running, then unloaded a trailer full of hay bales, then went to work. Tuesday, went to work, got a mulch load; fixed some goat fencing, repaired some goat houses, chopped up some trees, and all the other farm chores. Also, Faith cleaned out our gutters, she’s our roofing expert. 🙂 I love working! I actually really enjoy this sore feeling. Ha! It’s a wonderful thing! 😁 Anyway, I’m glad we got it all accomplished, because it’s raining today!
Here’s a random post of what happened yesterday when we went to get the mulch load and stopped at Harbor Freight… 🙂
This is great and funny, Grace! I love hard workers too, and working hard (when I’m not injured! Ha). Ahhhh, farm life is the life. :D ❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteCute post, Grace! Haha! Totally agree!❤️ I’d rather see a guy with mud on their clothes & work boots than a snobby stuck up with an ugly suit and tie!
ReplyDeleteI know, hardware stores can get kinda boring… they really make you yawn!
But, I try to think of how Dad must feel at say, Hobby Lobby or Bath & Body Works! 😅
Yes, Faith! I totally agree about the suit and tie! Yuck! I HATE the way it makes guys look! My husband is going to wear plaid, jeans, and boots at our wedding… ;) Looks more
DeleteMasculine. (In my humble opinion…)
Yeah! For sure, Hope! 😁
DeleteNice feedback, y’all! Good thoughts! 💙💜❤️
ReplyDeletelol I’m a big fan of Harbor freight myself!
ReplyDelete