Happy birthday, Demetrius! 🩵

 Happy, happy birthday to my sweet goat- Demetrius James Hartinger! 🩵 

I am so thankful God has allowed him to come into my life and has given me so much joy being his mom. 🙂 

He is a big 2 years today!!!!

He was bottle fed by me, and really does see me as his mom. 

He’s a Nigerian Dwarf Buck. 

Very smart, can do tricks, and is just a sweetheart. Love him so much! 🩵














Amazing sign, y’all! So, earlier today the license plate “He cares” was seen by my dad and sister, Hope. Well, this evening without even realizing it whatsoever, our next family Bible Study chapter was supposed to be 3 John, which has the verse about Demetrius in it!!!! On his birthday of all days! 

I was so amazed! God truly does care about EVERYTHING!!!! 

Here’s the verse…

“Demetrius hath good report of all men, and of the truth itself: yea, and we also bear record; and ye know that our record is true.” 

-3 John 12

Thought I’d share with you guys…  🙂

Comments

  1. Handsome little guy. Tell him happy birthday for me. Love the pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will! 🙂

      Delete
  2. Aww happy birthday Demi! ❤️
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) birthday to my son-in-law Demi!!! 🩵🩵🩵🩵
    I must say, he’s the cutest Buck I’ve ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your input means a lot! 🙂

Popular Posts