Drink more water!!!!

 Why am I drinking a gallon of water a day?

Let me tell you that this has been one of the best decisions I have ever made! My skin is happy, my digestion is happy, the scale is happy, my hair is happy, everything is happy! 

The first and second days were a little tough, because I started detoxing, I was getting severe headaches, and was not feeling good. I was really dehydrated, and I knew it. Most Americans are! 

By the 3rd day, I was starting to feel really good! My stomach had shrunk, I lost a few lbs, and inflammation had gone way down, I was actually feeling hungry- which is rare for me- especially in the mornings, and I had more energy. 

This morning I woke up with super clear skin! Almost zero acne, and a great complexion! I was like, wow! 

I’m definitely not going back! I will continue with this gallon a day as long as I live, Lord willing! 

Guys, there’s really no excuses. Water is usually free, and 2 gallon isn’t that hard to get down in a full day. Yesterday, I ended drinking more than a gallon! 

Give it a try- you won’t regret it! I promise! 




Comments

  1. I usually drink half or one gallon a day. I panic if I accidently leave the house without water. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I believe it’s way more effective coupled with a keto/ more clean foods diet as well. I’ve noticed for example, that when I eat sugar or carbs, my body burns through water really fast. Like it’s not really even using the water for my health, but rather just trying to survive after the junk that came in. 😁 Of course, our “junk food” would be most people’s healthy food, because I’m talking organic, cane sugar, and honey. 🙂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your input means a lot! 🙂

Popular Posts