Keto Taco Soup!




 For: Be The Remnant… 

It’s Keto Taco Soup time! 😃

Now, all taste buds are different, so adjust this recipe to however you might like it. In my humble opinion, the best soup is one that can simmer for hours- so a crockpot is ideal. However, it can still be mighty tasty in around one hour on the stovetop. 

I’m the kind of cook that throws things in, eyeballs spices, and adjusts to my taste; so, I will try to create the “recipe” for y’all. 🙂

The great thing about this soup is just how flexible it actually is! So, just about whatever you have on hand- your Keto Taco Soup will still be incredible!!! 

Here we go… 

Excuse the handwriting, hopefully it is readable. Haha






Comments

  1. Grace, your taco soup is always delicious!😋 Hope & Hava tend to disagree… well, some people just don’t have any taste buds. They’d rather have something dull & flavorless!😉
    And don’t be silly! Your handwriting is always readable! 😁😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Faith! I mean what kind of normal person doesn’t like Taco soup or chili?!?

      Delete
  2. It looks delicious! I might try that sometime!
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you certainly should! Isn’t Mexican your favorite food?

      Delete
  3. Sounds very tasty! Saving this. I think I will do the crockpot way :)
    Thank you! 🩷

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least Hava is on my side! *wink wink* I’m sure it’s great to those who like it… ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your input means a lot! 🙂

Popular Posts