Dandelion tea plus recipe


 









So, all I did was pick a ton of dandelions- including the stems and leaves. Then I ran everything under cold water in a colander for about five minutes; mixing gently with my hand. I separated the flowers/ stems/ leaves while I placed them all out on a lint- free towel to dry. (I was getting too impatient to wait on the drying process, so I patted them with a paper towel.😁) Then, I lined all the stems/ leaves on a tray, and all the flowers on a different tray. I dehydrated them at 122 degrees for about 15 hours. Then I crushed the greens first in a jar with a wooden spoon, and topped it with the dried flowers. After crushing it all together and mixing them, I got a pot of water boiling. You’ll need a tea kettle with a fine mesh strainer, or something like that. I steeped about two heaping tablespoons per 3 and 1/2 to 4 cups. My mom likes her herbal tea unsweetened, but the rest of us had either honey, erythritol, stevia, or all three in it. It was very tasty! 

Comments

Popular Posts