It’s my birthday! ๐✨/Bye for now…
Today is my birthday! ๐ I am officially 26 years old… Faith made me feel really good about that. The other day she said, “Wow. That’s closer to 30.” Oh, well. It is what it is. ๐
Photo credits to Faith anyway! She is a sweetheart- most of the time. ๐
I’m thankful for another year to be alive, and I’m looking forward to opening a new chapter in my life! And seeing what God has in store! ๐ฉท๐ฉท๐ฉท Birthdays are a great time to reflect on what God has done, and to anticipate what He is about to do. ๐
I know it’s hard to tell- considering how I usually show up looking in pictures, and since I picked a rather fattening dress this time; but I’ve actually lost 23 pounds this year.
Which is great. ๐ It’s funny because I’ve had 4 different people tell me, “You don’t want to get too skinny.” I’m like, “I’m not even skinny, I’m definitely not TOO skinny!” I appreciate their concern, though. ๐
Also, I won’t be posting for the rest of the week… Just a heads up. ๐




















ReplyDeleteOh wow! Publicly shame me if that’s what you want on your birthday! ๐
“Most of the time” ๐
Do try and have a wonderful day!!! ๐ฉท๐ฉท๐ฉท
Love you! ๐ฅฐ I had fun getting your pictures. ☺️
๐ Everyone knows it’s a joke, Faith. ๐ I’ll try. Thanks! ๐ ๐ฉท๐ฉท๐ฉท๐ฉท
Delete๐ฉต You look pretty in the dress. Anyway, happy birthday again. ๐๐
ReplyDeleteI'll miss you when you're away. ๐ฅน
Aww! ๐ฅฐ Thanks, MJ! You’re so sweet. It’s nice to be loved.
DeleteYou look great, Grace! ๐๐
ReplyDeleteAre you in maintenance now, or still wanting to lose more weight?
Faith did a good job getting the pictures!
Have a very special birthday! I’ll miss you this week. ๐
Thanks! ๐ Well, no, I’m still trying to lose weight. I have the world’s slowest metabolism, and I only maintain my weight on Keto. So I have to do mostly carnivore and exercise to lose weight.
DeleteI’ll let her know! ๐ฉท Glad to be missed. ๐
Happy birthday, Grace!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had an amazing day and I pray the LORD will bless you in the years to come!!๐๐ง๐๐ง๐
Faith did an amazing job getting pictures of you!!!
You look absolutely beautiful in them like always and I love your dress!!!!!๐๐๐๐๐
That’s so sweet of you, Emma! It made me smile. ๐
DeleteThank you so much! ๐ฉท๐ฉท๐ฉท
I got the dress off of Amazon. ๐
Happy birthday Grace I hope you had a wonderful day.♥️
ReplyDeleteThank you! ๐ I had a pretty nice day! ๐ฉท
DeleteHappy Birthday Grace!!๐ Sorry a couple days late. I hope you had a special day though!๐
ReplyDeleteThose are such pretty pictures of you! You are so beautiful and the dress you are wearing is so pretty! ~Lydia
Hi, Lydia! ๐ฉท That’s so nice of you to think of me! ๐ And thank you! I really appreciate the compliments! ๐ฉท๐ฉท๐ฉท๐ฉท
DeleteHappy birthday Grace! ๐๐ฉท you look so pretty with your dress! ☺️ I'm gonna miss you! ๐ฅน have an awesome week! ๐ค
ReplyDeleteFaith you did a good job with the birthday pictures ๐
MIRIAM๐G
Thank you, girl! ๐ฅฐ That’s sweet! ๐ฉท
DeleteAnother happy birthday, Grace ☺️๐
ReplyDeleteYou look very pretty! (Not fat). The dress reminds me of something Miriam wore recently actually ☺️
Amen, sis!
๐
ReplyDeleteMIRIAM๐G