Guess what today is…



 Today is King James’ birthday! 🎉 👑🎊🎁
So I thought I’d post a commemoration for him… These are some black and white watercolor paintings I’ve done all related to King James. I really enjoy this style of painting, it’s probably my favorite! 

This is Edinburgh Castle… 

This is Hampton Court…
This is Theobalds Palace… 
This is Stirling Castle… 

On another note, Bentley baby is so cute… How can I possibly let him go? I just can’t stay away from him! 🩵🩵🩵🩵

Comments

  1. 🩵🥰
    Great pictures. 😀🏰

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a Great painter 😉 it's definitely one of your best talents happy birthday 🎂 King James amen
    MIRIAM🩷G ,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miriam! I really appreciate that! 🩷🩷🩷

      Delete
  3. Wow! Your paintings are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you! 🩷 It’s a lot of fun, and very relaxing! 😊

      Delete
  4. God has really blessed you with talent, sis! And you use it for His glory. Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your input means a lot! 🙂

Popular Posts