“Doves in the Bible” / Surprise date! 🩷

 Greetings! So, last night, on our way home from a busy work day, I thought I was done going out for the rest of the evening - and I rolled my window down to let the wind do whatever it wanted with my long, curly hair. It felt really lovely after a long day. However, I had no idea that a surprise date was awaiting me when I arrived home!! So, I fixed myself up in 15 minutes, put on my new dress, and was ready to go. He took me out to my favorite restaurant! And we had the best time ever together! 🩵 (The special someone was my Dad.) 

It was really sweet! 🩵🩵🩵💙💙💙



Comments

  1. 1. I could have done with a melting heart emoji here but I don't seem to have one.
    2. 🩵

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen sis. I had an aunt that had doves. They were so pretty. I'd like to have a pet dove one day if I can. 🤍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your input means a lot! 🙂

Popular Posts