My finished Goat’s milk yogurt! plus bonus pic! π©΅
Me working on it with the trusty instapot! πMy favorite breakfast! π (with my hazelnut coffee!)
In answer to your question, Elaina, I like it best with some stevia, no sugar jelly and berries. But it’s also great in smoothies! π
Did you know that raw goats milk yogurt is so healing on the stomach, that it’s actually prescribed in other countries for leaky gut? Wow!














Very nice work, Grace! Love the pictures too! I’m looking forward to when you start making the cheese again! It’s tastier than the yogurt…π
ReplyDeleteOh, Faith, the strange girl who doesn’t like yogurt or sour cream! π Yes, I miss the cheese too!
DeleteThank you for sharing, Grace!
ReplyDeleteI really, really, really do enjoy and appreciate the yogurt! (And the fresh goats milk) You do a grand job!
I miss Milking, actually. :(
I better match make gorgeous Jobel with equally as gorgeous blue eyes this fall. ;)
I scarfed some of that their yogurt down as fast as I could before work this morning, with berries and honey (as I was like Totally starving!). Haha I also choked some cold left over Turkey down. π
(ah, good ole’ protein intake…)
But we usually don’t get breakfast. Accidental intermittent fasting most days… haha
Welp, my rant is over. ;)
Oh, why thank you, Hope! π So sweet. I know, usually by 11:00 am and 12:00 pm I’m starving to death!
DeleteWe keep strange eating hours/ habits. Kinda like last night, at Walmart, we were buying pickles and 23 gram protein yogurt drinks! π Speaking of strange habits…
Faith told me once that her coffee bill per week is too expensive! Haha π We drink a lot of coffee, I think.
Oh, Grace! I still eat sour cream and I try to eat yogurt. π
ReplyDeleteHope, Lily is most definitely marrying Mr. Blue Eyes!!!! They will make the cutest little goat babies that ever existed! π©΅π©·π©΅π©·
Yeah, my coffee bill is too pricey.
Too bad. π€ͺ
That looks great! You need a cow tho π
ReplyDeletelol I love reading you guy’s chitchat back and forth!
Yum! I like fresh strawberries or Bananas in yogurt. Right now I'm just eating Oikos "zero" yogurts. They came out with a lemon flavored one and it's really yummy.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I like those too! My Mom’s favorite is lemon. π
Delete