Little life update… 🙂

 Sorry I haven’t posted much as of late, you guys. 

I’ve been having a great time remodeling our kitchen! It’s been so much fun! I really enjoy making things look better. 

Last night it was a fun challenge to be making dinner while still painting cabinet doors! There was cabinet doors propped up on saw horses, chairs, tables, boxes, ladders, etc… And I’m running back and forth from the stove trying to hurry and finish up for the night, because I wanted to make us some Keto brownies too. (I made Mexican food.) 🙂

I wanted to do it right, so, we ordered all new hinges and handles to go on the cabinets after they were removed, sanded, and painted white on both sides. It’s so relaxing to paint. Even though my back and legs ached at the end of the night from standing and working/ bending over all day, it’s a fulfilling ache!  🙂 

Anyway, I’m really excited to see the finished product. At least, finished for now. Later on we’re going to replace the sink and some counters. But, just what we’re doing right now will be a vast improvement! 

I took “before” pictures and will post them along with the “after” ones later. 

Well, hope you all are doing good! 🙂

All for now. ~Grace 💙

Comments

  1. Yay! So excited about the cabinets, Grace! You’re doing a great job!😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mexican food is my favorite! I bet it was delicious. 😋
    I can’t wait to see the finished result of the cabinets, Grace!
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your input means a lot! 🙂

Popular Posts