Life update… ☺️

 It’s a rainy day here, but that’s good news- because our pasture is growing for the goats! 🙂

So, I finished the cabinets yesterday, however, we’re going to install a new oven air vent over the stove. I can’t do that by myself because I’m not that acquainted with electricity, so my dad will be doing that with my help later on. 

I don’t want to show y’all the “after” pictures until that gets installed, because right now it really stands out in contrast to the beautiful cabinets! And I do mean BEAUTIFUL! They really are lovely! They actually look better than I even thought they’d be. 🙂

Also, my mom got some tile to put behind the oven on the wall, but I can’t do that until the new oven vent is put in. 

Anyway, just wanted to do a little update, you guys! 

I hope you’re enjoying some warmer weather as we have been! ☀️🙂

All for now, Grace 💙


Comments

  1. How exciting to be doing some remodeling work in your kitchen! I enjoy fixing things up myself. It’s always thrilling to see the final product of whatever it is you’re working on. Looking forward to seeing the aftermath!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I’m excited about the aftermath too! Hopefully I can get the after pics soon here… 🙂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your input means a lot! 🙂

Popular Posts