Happy birthday, Faith! 💙

 




Happy, happy birthday to my dear friend and sister, Faith! 💙 Keep standing for the Lord, dear saint! May this new year be filled with LOTS of faith that is contagious to those around you. I admire your passion and endurance for dancing… It’s beautiful! You are such a giving, kind hearted, and happy person to be around. 🙂 I love YOUR love for the Lord and His Word! ✝️ Keep up the good work! 🩰 Love you so very much!  💙💙💙 

Ps. I’ll be sure to get you some lotion, lotion addict! Haha 🙂

Comments

  1. Thank You, Grace! You’re so sweet! I love you too!!! 😘
    And yes, I am a lotion addict! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday sister Faith! And amen to the exhortation 🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your input means a lot! 🙂

Popular Posts