The best instrument!

 





When I was a little girl, I dreamed and dreamed of playing the violin. I would stand in front of our picture windows with my mom’s old violin and pretend to play for all of our neighbors. 🙂 It wasn’t until I was 14 years old when I finally got my own violin. But it wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be! It took many years to get to where I am today, and I still don’t sound “the best!”  (I’m 23 now…)  I play by ear and am mostly self taught. In this generation you can’t really say you were fully self taught because of how much information and videos that are on the internet. But God has blessed me, and I am beyond thankful that my dream is a reality! Just hearing the sound of the violin gives me encouragement and motivation! It’s the most beautiful, relaxing, exciting, and peaceful instrument in my opinion. 🙂

P.S.  I finally got a Bonmusica shoulder rest, y’all! I finally did it! So, I will post pics of it soon here… Super excited!!!! 🙂 

Comments

  1. That’s awesome, Grace!
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Grace, what a sweet post. :) May Jesus bless your playing! -Hope 💙💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, y’all! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. May Jesus continue to bless your playing 🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your input means a lot! 🙂

Popular Posts