Hand lettering utensils! 🙂

 This is by no means EVERY pen or marker I use… But a lot of times when I buy more, I end up resorting to my old faithful ones. 😉 

So, hopefully you can read the brands and get some ideas for yourself, if you are into hand lettering and calligraphy. 🙂

(Remember to CLICK on each picture first, so you can zoom in and it won’t be blurry.) 

PenGear, Sharpie, Hart, Crayola, Paper mate flair, jelly roll, crafter’s square, Tombow/Fudenosuke, Bic, etc… And of course, my ruler! You have to use a ruler, you guys! It REALLY helps! 🙂





Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope this helps with your pursuit of hand lettering. 🙂

      Delete
    2. Some of my favorites too! Super cute pics BTW! 💙🖊🖋 -Faith

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Faith! 💕

      Delete
  2. Seeing art supply collections makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your input means a lot! 🙂

Popular Posts