“The right peace”

 


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Also, what pens do you use?
      -Ariana

      Delete
    2. In this one, I’m using a gold metallic marker that I actually found at the dollar store in the craft section. (Sometimes cheaper markers are better than name brand ones.) And then the rest is permanent markers. (Sharpie, Zebra, Hart, or Pen Gear, which is Walmart.) I rarely use pens. But, when I do, it’s the Paper mate felt tip ones, or smooth gel pens with a wide tip. Bic makes some nice pens too. Hope this helps! ~Grace 💙

      Delete
    3. Also, for calligraphy I really like the Tombow pens! Especially the fudenosuke ones. And a cheaper way to do calligraphy that still looks great is to use Crayola markers. ~Grace 💙

      Delete
    4. Ok, thanks! It looks very nice 😊
      -Ariana

      Delete
    5. You’re welcome! And thanks for the encouragement! ~Grace 💙

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your input means a lot! 🙂

Popular Posts