Meet “Demetrius!” ❤️



 This is Demetrius…


He is a Nigerian Dwarf buck of 4 months old. His nickname is “Demi.” He is such a sweet baby! I love him so much, and couldn’t imagine my life without him!

He was born on July, 1, 2021. He had one sister, who looked just like him, but sadly we had to leave her behind since we will be breeding goats. 



Since he was bottle fed by me, he really does see me as his mom! ❤️ 


Everyday his tail wags so happily when he sees me coming towards him. 




He is leash trained and is quickly learning tricks… Such a smart boy! 💕




Anyway… I could go on and on about him… He’s such a baby! And I’m looking forward to seeing his future kids, I’m sure they will be the cutest in the world! ❤️ 









I love being a goat mom! Everyday gets better and better! 

Thank you God SO much for my Demetrius! 💕

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your input means a lot! 🙂

Popular Posts