“Things I’ve learned from my Dad in 24 years” Happy Father’s Day! 🩵🩵🩵

Happy Daddy day to my favorite, special, handsome, and Godly Dad!!!! 🩵🩵🩵 I’m so very thankful for everything he has done for us! It’s truly rare and a blessing to actually have a Dad that genuinely cares about you. 🩷I don’t know where I’d be in this dark world without him. He is definitely the wisest man I know! May the Lord return to him exponentially all he has done for God’s people! ⚔️

You’re the best! 🩵

Love you bunches and bunches!! 💕 









Comments

  1. Amen. And that backpack Pic is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Father’s Day to your Dad! He’s an absolute treasure. Always remember that, Grace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, I definitely will! 🙂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your input means a lot! 🙂

Popular Posts