Sorry, y’all. 🫤



 I’ve been really sick, you guys! So that’s why there hasn’t been much posts lately. I haven’t been this sick since 2013! It’s been horrible. Just horrible. I’ve lost count how many times I’ve thrown up, my body aches all over, my back feels like it’s breaking in half, and my hips are super inflamed. 

Yesterday, I couldn’t even keep water down! So I woke up today severely dehydrated. The only good thing about this, is that I’ve lost 4 lbs.

I felt so bad on Monday night, I thought I was dying. And I told God I was ready to go. 🙂

I’ve been playing the King James Bible non stop, and I’m sure it’s helping.  

I am definitely not the kind of person that can just lay around all day, and get nothing accomplished, so this has been really hard. 

Please pray. Appreciate and love you all! 🩷

Comments

  1. That is so sad, Grace! I wish there was something I could do to help! I will definitely be praying for you though. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Grace! You poor little thing! I’m so very sorry! 🩵🩵Wish I could help. I did bring you soup, etc., yesterday. 😔
    Hopefully that helped!😉
    You are almost as dramatic as Hava.
    I do believe you shall survive.
    On the bright side, you have a sister who is in perfect health! 😁
    Hugs! (From a distance)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Grace! Even in sickness you never lose your drama! 😜 We are trying to give you the best comfort you can get when battling a flu. ❤️ I am quite sure you will live many more long and happy days! It will be over soon! You’re in my prayers, dearest! 🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the support and comments, you guys. 😊 I’m feeling a little better right now, thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear that 😞 Praying for a quick healing 🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your input means a lot! 🙂

Popular Posts