Popular Posts
Disqualifications -in a guy- that are a turn- off…
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
A big random post! ππ©·π (Havilah’s cobbler, pics, animals…)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This is what it looks like when you live in a large family…
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

















Hahaha! I know, and technically it is MY pour over! ;) But I don’t mind if others use it. ;) Was it a bullet proof coffee? ❤️
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah! I think we’ve all conveniently forgotten that! Haha No, I had a bulletproof coffee yesterday morning. π
DeleteYeah! That sounds about right! π Maybe two thousand times a day!
ReplyDeleteLooks so warm & cozy! Hava’s cookies were delicious!
Looks great! My mom would love that sweater mug. What brand of coffee do you use?
ReplyDeleteThis decaf was Seattle’s best, but we also like Dunkin’ Donuts coffee, and Rural King’s brand. Walmart has some decent ones too for pretty cheap. Also, The Fresh Market’s coffee is spectacular! But very pricey!
DeleteI saw one of those mugs recently and thought of you girls :)
ReplyDelete