Popular Posts
This is what it looks like when you live in a large family…
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
A big random post! ππ©·π (Havilah’s cobbler, pics, animals…)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Disqualifications -in a guy- that are a turn- off…
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Pics from this week/ name my new hen! π©·
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps













So funny, Grace! And sad, too. π©΅π©΅π©΅
ReplyDeleteThese are great, Grace! Although I feel a bit of mixed emotions with the happy and sad. Haha. ❤️
ReplyDeleteLove this, Grace! π©΅π
ReplyDeleteHaha! So true too! π©·
Thanks, sisters! I’m glad it was a fun read. π
ReplyDeleteThanks for the neat post. It was so funny and entertaining! Although, I am sorry to hear about your chicken. I hope you can get a replacement for her. π’
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun, Grace! π€£
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! I can just imagine all these stories so well. π
Funny. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry for your loss! π *virtual hugs*
It's always really satisfying when you can get something fixed yourself π