Happy birthday, Puffin, and Nutmeg! 💕

 Today is my sweet Puffin’s and Nutmeg’s birthday! Puffin is my Blue Splash Maran, cute, squishy, feathery, lap-friendly hen! And Nutmeg is my Cream Legbar, adorable, funny, scared of everything, a little bit nutty hen! I love them both so much! All of my chickens have such unique personalities, and that’s what sets them so apart. I have been so blessed to be their mom, and watch them grow into a whole year old! 💙💙💙 Such sweet memories…

Puffin is the whiter one on the left, and Nutmeg is the darker one on the right…


Me and Puffin…💕
Me and Meg… 💕

All the way to the right is Meg…


Puffin is the whitish one laying down…
Nutmeg…

Puffin on the left, and her sister, Haddie, on the right…
Nutmeg on the right, and her sister, Hence, on the left…
Puffin, (right) and her sister, Haddie…

May God bless y’all with many many more years, and lots of beautiful dark brown and pastel green eggs! 💕💕💕💕

Comments

  1. Awww!🥰
    Happy birthday to sweet Puffins darling! & Happy 1 st birthday to miss nutty Nutmeg! ( Thus was she rightly named NUTmeg!…For she IS a nut!😁) I love both of these cute hens… even if my chickens are cuter!😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Happy birthday to the 2 dears!! Puffins is my favorite (sorry Nutmeg!). Ha ha ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your input means a lot! 🙂

Popular Posts