Happy Mommy Day! 🩷🩷🩷🩷
Happy Mommy day!! 🩷🩷🩷🩷
On a day where we give honour to our moms, my Mom is definitely worthy of a special day! I couldn’t imagine life without her. She’s been the best Mom one could ever ask for!
I love her so dearly!!! 🩷🩷
May Jesus return all your goodness and love that you’ve shown for the 25 years I’ve been alive! 😊
Happy Mother’s Day to all you amazing moms out here as well! You deserve a big shout out for all your hard work and dedication to your family! Especially those with hardworking, amazing, Christian large families, you are inspiring and incredible! 🩷
And… Happy mommy day to all of us animal moms! We definitely count too! 🥰
#mothersday #motherhood #grace #dailymotivation #dailydevotional




Amen! 🙏🏻 Thank you & Beautifully said dear daughter Grace that is So Very Sweet!!! 🩷📖🌸✨ 💜
ReplyDeleteOf course, mother dearest! 😘 I hope you enjoy your gifts! And be sure to spend your money on yourself! 😊
Delete🩵
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother’s Day to your mom! She deserves a special day as you said.
ReplyDeleteI did! Thank you! 😊
DeleteHappy mothers day, sis!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics.
Thank you! 😊 I hope you had a blessed day with your sweet kids! 🥰 Miss you all! 😘
DeleteThanks and we miss you too ❤️
Delete